The algebra math had been divided into 12 chapters and each one of these chapters had been divided into many lessons.
This topic is the overview of the fundamental ideas with the tools available in the algebra
- Solving the equation by learning solving the linear equation which has just one single variable
- Solving of inequalities: learning about solving the inequalities using just one single variable
- Working with the units: this is a unit that teaches about the general concern of modelling concern before diving in the modelling situation with many types of equation and function under algebra curriculum
- Linear equation with graphs: you can learn about the linear equation which contains two different variables and how such can be represented in the graphical lines with value tables
- Functions are the mathematical entities which assign the unique output in order to give the inputs. This is a topic meant to evaluate, to graph and to analyze while creating different functions types
- Linear word problem: it is easy to solve such word problem which involves the real world which may be represented in the linear functions and equations
- Sequences: you can learn different ways for which you may define the sequence by using or constructing the arithmetic with geometric sequences.
- Equation system: learn the way of interpreting the solution system of the linear equations and to solve them.
- Inequalities (graphs and system): within this system, the user will study the inequalities and then graph each one of them. This will help to get the solution and it helps to explore inequalities system with multiple inequalities at once and to use them in order to describe the situation in the real world.
- Absolute value with piecewise function: in this chapter, the person will learn the way of graphing the absolute value function.
- Rational exponents with the radical: in this chapter, you learn the expression of the rational exponent, the radical expression and the relationship which exist between the two forms of such representation
- Exponential growth with decay: you will learn the way that you may interpret basic exponential function and to construct, analyze or make up the graph.
- Polynomials: you may learn how to subtract and to add polynomial expression
- Factorization: this helps to learn writing the polynomial expression with the product of the linear factors
- Quadratics: this the system that teaches how to analyze and to graph the quadratic functions
- Irrational numbers: you can learn on the irrational numbers so that you can identify them easily.